Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor
The Borough of Huntingdon is seeking a highly skilled Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor. This individual will plan, assign, coordinate and supervise the work of Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators and contract personnel. The Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor receives directions from and reports directly to the Borough Manager.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience in a similar or related field, with a minimum of 5-10 direct reports.
2. Minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years as a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator or Supervisor or related work experience.
3. Applicants must live within fifteen (15) miles of the Borough or be willing to relocate to that distance within 6 months.
4. High School Graduate or GED.
5. Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
6. Valid Pennsylvania Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator’s License Class B, Subclasses 2 & 4.
7. Pennsylvania DEP Lab Supervisor Certification, or the ability to obtain within 12 months.
8. Familiarity with computers and software programs such as Microsoft Office.
9. A background check will be performed.
10. Any combination of experience and/or education that would provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for satisfactory performance is qualifying. A typical combination is: five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience in work involving Wastewater Treatment Plants, including two (2) years in a supervisory or lead capacity. Experience in all areas of assignment is not required but preferred.
11. Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should apply in person at Huntingdon CareeLink, 54 Pennsylvania Avenue, Huntingdon, PA 16652 and complete a generic application with salary requirements; which must be accompanied by a resume to include three (3) professional references.
Code Enforcement Officer
The Borough of Huntingdon is seeking a Code Enforcement Officer. The job will consist of enforcing Borough ordinances, property maintenance violations, and code enforcement. This position is Part-Time, up to 35 hours/week. General construction knowledge as well as prior law enforcement experience is helpful.
Qualified applicants should apply in person at Huntingdon CareeLink, 54 Pennsylvania Avenue, Huntingdon, PA 16652 and complete a generic application and include a resume to include three (3) professional references.
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday, May 26, 2017.