Huntingdon County Recycling, Huntingdon County Commissioner’s, Huntingdon County Fair Board and E-Loop will be holding an electronic collection for Residential Disposal Only, NO BUSINESSES.
This event will be held at the Huntingdon County Fairgrounds on Saturday, July 13th, September 28th and November 9, 2019.
Bring in your unwanted items for free or low cost disposal.
Please bring ONLY the items listed. We are unable to accept anything that is not listed.
These items will be collected for FREE.
- Desktop, Laptop Notebooks, Servers and Tablets (PC’s)* *There is a $10 fee for Hard Drive Data Destruction Verification (If needed)
- Monitors, Televisions (CRT’s, LCD’s LED’s, Plasma, Projection and Flat screens)
- Computer’s Peripherals: Keyboards, Mice, Computer Speakers and all external devices
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray ROM/ Burners, Scanners, Wireless Routers, Switches, Modems, External Tape, Optical and Hard Disc Drives
- Printers: All Desktop Printers, Inkjet, All-in-one and Lasers
All items below this line will be a charge for recycling ($.30 per lb.)
- VCR’s, DVD and Blu-ray Players
- Stereo Equipment (Receivers, Amplifiers, Car Stereos, Boom Boxes)
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders (Video)
- Telephones, Cell Phones / PDA’s, Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- All Electronic Cables (Wiring)
- Video Games and Consoles / Controllers
- UPS Systems (Uninterruptible Power Supply) Battery Back Up