Sidewalk Replacement Funds Available

Do you….
1) Live in, and own, a home in Huntingdon Borough?
2) Have a sidewalk that needs to be replaced?

Are you….
3) Willing to provide proof of home ownership and proof of household income?

We may have funds available for you to replace your sidewalk!

Please contact the Huntingdon County Planning Department at (814) 643-5091 by June 5, 2020 to see if you are eligible.

Funding is provided by Community Development Block Grant Entitlement Funds.