Community Development Committee meets the first Thursday of the month at 5:00pm.
This committee is made up of 3 council members, one acting as committee chair. The job of this committee is to supervise and maintain the ongoing development of the Huntingdon Borough community via infrastructure, residential and commercial development, beautification and restoration of historic landmarks and much more. Meetings include the business of approving prior month’s meeting minutes, reports from Grant’s Administrator, the Mayor, Borough Manager and any other necessary public partners, which can include, ReInvision Huntingdon, Juniata College, etc., or general public (signed in visitors).
John Hyde, Chairman
Prior Meeting Minutes
- Community Development 1_4_18
- Community Development 2_1_18
- Community Development 3_1_18
- Community Development 4_5_18
- Community Development Meeting Minutes 6.7.18
- 7.5.2018 COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
- 8.2.2018 Community Development meeting minutes
- Community Development Committee Meeting 09-06-2018
- Community Development Committee meeting 10.04.2018
Each of these committee’s meetings are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. If you wish to bring a specific item before any committee please contact Assistant Borough Secretary, Melodie Parsons, to be included on the next month’s agenda by emailing email@example.com