Parks & Recreation Committee meets the first Thursday of each month at 6:00pm.
This committee made up of 3 council members, one acting as committee chair. The job of this committee is to supervise and maintain recreational spaces owned by Huntingdon Borough. This includes improvements, maintenance, and concerns about Portstown Park, Flagpole Hill, Weaver Park, Merchant Park (Sixth Street), and Blair Park. Meetings include the business of approving last month’s meeting minutes, any reports from necessary partners, which can include Boomtown Huntingdon, the Borough Tree commission, ReInvision Huntingdon, etc., or general public (signed in visitors).
Robert Jackson, Chairman
Prior Meeting Minutes
- Parks, Recreation & Public Property 1_4_18
- Parks, Recreation & Public Property 2_1_18
- Parks, Recreation & Public Property 3_1_18
- Parks, Recreation & Public Property 4_05_18
- Parks Recreation and Public Property Committee Minutes 6.7.2018
- 7.5.2018 Parks, Recreation & Public Property minutes
Each of these committee’s meetings are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. If you wish to bring a specific item before any committee please contact Assistant Borough Secretary, Melodie Parsons, to be included on the next month’s agenda by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org