The following streets in the Borough are designated as snow emergency routes:
- Cold Springs Avenue to the Borough Line
- 14th Street from Moore to J C Blair Memorial Hospital
- Moore Street from 6th to Cold Springs Avenue
- Penn Street from the Borough Line to Smithfield Bridge
- 2nd Street from Penn Street to Standing Stone Avenue
- 7th Street from Moore Street to Penn Street
- 6th Street from Penn Street to Moore Street
- Standing Stone Avenue to the Borough Line
Vehicles are required to be removed from these streets when snow accumulation has reached or exceeded three (3) inches or in the event of a snow emergency as declared by the borough.
You may not repark your vehicle on these streets until after the snow has been cleared.