Residential Rental Unit License & Registration

Huntingdon Borough is now taking applications for Residential Rental Unit License and Registration of your tenants which includes both residential and commercial buildings.

For additional information go to our residential rental unit tab for all necessary applications. The application packet will explain what is required and will walk you through the process with all applications and/or forms that you will need.

James Morris, Code Enforcement Officer